Students will go through Pre-Course Counseling with approved course counsellors. They will explain about the Programme details, Fee Protection Scheme, Refund Policy, Appeal procedures and other relevant information.
Course Counsellors brief the prospective student/parents/guardian on the following items listed in the Student’s Enrolment Pre-course Counselling Form (FM-MKT-27). The course counsellors assist the parent/guardian to complete the Pre-course Counselling Checklist form after completing the briefing & submit the completed Pre-course Counselling Checklist Form and relevant documents to Baking Industry Training College for ‘Selection Processing.’
Students will be required to submit the documents below for evaluation:
- A duly completed BITC Student application form.
- Certified copies of ALL academic qualifications and transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Clear copy of student’s valid travel document (showing bio-data information), applicable only for Dependent and Long Term visit pass holders.
- Certified clear copy of the NRIC or birth certificate (applicable only for Dependent and Long Term visit pass holders)
- Recent passport-sized photograph (white background) or scanned copy in JPEG file size 400 x 514 with white background.
Note: All documents submitted needs to be in the English language. Please provide the original non-translated and translated documents during submission.
Issuance of Letter of Offer
BITC shall evaluate the application, and after confirming that the applicant meets the courses, minimum entry requirement issue the Conditional Letter of Offer (CLOO) to the prospective student. The CLOO list down the pending documents, if any for the course enrolment. Upon receipt of the pending documents, BITC shall proceed to issue the Letter of Offer (LOO). Students will need to sign and return the Acceptance of Offer Letter Form. Dependent and Long Term visit pass holders are required to apply to ICA for the Letter of Consent.
BITC shall proceed with the signing of the Advisory Note and Student Contract with the approved student. The student needs to sign two original copies of the student contract for the course admission. For a student below 18 years of age, the Advisory Note and Student contract has to be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian.
The student needs to make the Course Fee Payment via Bank transfer to the College after signing the Standard PEI-Student contract and the Advisory Note.
For Bank Transfer, please quote Student Name and Course Title, under the payment details.
Bank Account details:
Name of Bank: Overseas Chinese Banking Corporation (OCBC)
Bank Address: 65 Chulia Street, OCBC Centre. Singapore 049513.
Name of Account: BAKING INDUSTRY TRAINING COLLEGE PTE LTD
Account Number: 687-387514-001 (Singapore Account)
Other Modes of Payment are as follows:
- Cheque: To be crossed and made payable to “Baking Industry Training College Pte Ltd”.