Prepare Basic Dim Sum Dishes
- Different types of kitchen utensils and appliances in the preparation of Basic Dim Sum dishes.
- Characteristics and uses of quality ingredients for the preparation of Basic Dim Sum dishes.
- Prepare the work methods for the different types of Basic Dim Sum dishes.
- Understand and demonstrate the various cooking techniques, control of cooking time including oven management of preparing the Basic Dim Sum dishes.
- Prepare various types of Basic Dim Sum dishes.
- Understand the common faults and how to avoid the faults.
- Present and store finished Basic Dim Sum dishes.
- Century Egg Puff
- Winter Melon Crisp
- Char Siew (Chix) Puff
- Chrysanthemum Crisp
- Flaky Moon Cake
- Flaky Pastry Egg Tart
Length of Course Duration
3 days (9am to 6pm)
Breakdown of Course Components
Mode of Assessment
- Oral Questioning
Nett Course Fee (incl GST)
|No funding||Full Course Fee (without Funding)||$648.00|
|Normal – 50%||Self-Sponsored: Singaporeans between 21 to 39 yrs old/ PR
Company-Sponsored: Non-SMEs (Singaporeans less than 40 yrs old/ PR)
|Enhanced – 70%||Self-Sponsored: Singaporeans aged 40 yrs old and above
Company-Sponsored: Non-SMEs (Singaporeans aged 40 yrs old and above)
Company-Sponsored: SMEs (SG/ PR)
WSQ Funding Requirements
- Fulfill at least 75% attendance for the training
- Marked ‘Competent’ for the assessment to be eligible for funding.
SkillsFuture Credit is applicable to offset the Nett Course Fee.
Please complete this course application form and submit to us via Email at email@example.com
Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Modes of Payment
- SkillsFuture Credit
- Cheque (payable to “Baking Industry Training College Pte Ltd”)
- Bank Transfer (pls email us after you have made the bank transfer so that we that we can match with our bank records):
- A/C Name: Baking Industry Training College Pte Ltd
- A/C No: 687-387514-001 (OCBC Bank)